1. I have gone from a steady blogger to a terrible blogger. The desire is there but the willpower isn’t. I know I will regret it as my journal is a gift to future posterity.
2. We have been so tied up with kids.
Liz has been in another play at the Palace
Noah spent the holidays at a huge National Homerun Derby competition in Florida
Hillary shipped to London
Chase is in in the middle of midterms
Brian is traveling like crazy
I am trying to hold it all together.
3. Sleep has been a major issue for me. I can’t seem to fall asleep before midnight lately and it is impacting my entire life. Trying to get that together.
4. The travel agency has been busy, people are booking like crazy and I am tied up nearly everyday putting trips together. It is a dream for me….as usual but it has left me with little free time for myself. No complaints…I would rather be busy.
5. It is zero degrees here. I am heading to Florida the first chance we get even if it is a day or two to get some sunshine in my soul
6. We are waiting for Hillary’s mission call. We are on pins and needles trying to figure out where she will go.
7. I secretly watch Bachelor to pass time away each week. Guilty, I know…it is the stupidest show, but sometimes at night when I am alone and Brian is traveling…it puts me to sleep. I am in love with Juan Pablo…ha ha
8. New England in January …well is brutal. At least the skies are blue and clear even if the temps are near death.
9. I am putting together several Italy trips for next year. A homeschool trip for families, and LDS Open House trip for church members and possibly a Thailand trip. Oh there are many more in the works too. It is hard to believe we are planning 2015. We have yet to see our 2014 travel year come to past.
10. Brian is killing it at work and it is good thing. We spent at ton over the holidays and today I pay all of the bills. Kill me now. I can’t wait to see what the damage was.