1. Couldn’t sleep all night after I read that the China vs. North Korea climate is heating up as North Korea plans to attack South Korea and my little peep, Hillary Hughes is living in China until July.
Lucky, she lives in the south near Guangzhou across from Hong Kong, but none the less unsettling! I am just not one for war with communists! What is the matter with people? What is North Korea trying to prove?
China is always a tad bit unsettling.
2. I am hosting a huge event tonight at our church for the NH Women of Faith group as part of LDS Public Affairs.
I am speaking to a full house of people about LDS beliefs and answering quesitons.
It should be an exciting night.
3. I have been in DC the last two days with my kids. It was nice to enjoy the sunshine as it is like 40 again here. So much for spring.
4. I have been working on our Volunteer Nicaragua 2013 trip for our group.
5. I can’t concentrate because I am so exhausted today from not sleeping!
Short and sweet today people!