We are in full packing swing! Hillary has been packing up her room and packing up her luggage as she is one week away from take off.
You can’t imagine the list of stuff she has to take as the Chinese are not known for producing good hygiene products. We filled up an entire cart at Target. A five month supply of deodrant, toothpaste etc.
I am pretty sure the checkout person thought we were insane.
It is hitting us hard now that she is leaving!
There are some things I am not going to miss about Hillary.
1. Messy Bathroom
2. Never wanting to do dishes
3. Unmade Bed
4. OCD about the live fish in her bathroom
5. Measuring cups and spoons never washed out from her peanut butter and condiments she dips into.
6. Clothes on floor!
7. Arguing with Noah, Giggling insanely with Chase
However, there are a million things I will miss about her!
1. Laughing at all hours
2. Harp playing
3. Helping me take care of the kids
4. Making my green smoothies
5. Her Jillian Michaels obsession
6. Encouraging me to workout
7. Her spiritual strength
8. Her black boots
9. Mowing the lawn
10. Baking wheat bread
11. Downtown Abby and Bachelor talks
12. NYC Broadway and city trips
13. International trips together
14. Wedding planning
15. Green Smoothies
16. Lying by the Fire
17. Reading Books
19. Cuddling in bed
20. Loving Elizabeth
Ahhhh my Baby is all grown up and moving to China!