1. I have a pinched nerve in my neck or shoulder blade. Not sure which one it is but I can move either.
I have had two massages and feel great after, next morning same problem.
I am going insane as I can’t move my neck left to right. I think it is from sleeping…causing me issues.
I have been exercising a lot but haven’t felt injured..the mystery continues.
2. We are expecting like two feet of snow the next two days.
This is going to make for an interesting weekend! Everything closes up when storms of this magnitude come in.
Generators just started becoming available again after Hurricane Sandy but now it is too late to get one again with the blizzard again, Stores only get a few in and they sell out immediatly.
3. I had a really interesting discussion with a group of women in NH last night as a prelude to an open house our church is hosting for them.
They asked me every question under the sun about what I believe. I will be addressing 100 of them in a month of so in my position of public affairs director. A very daunting task!
4. Hillary officially leaves to China in two weeks. We received her flight schedule yesterday. It is a happy/sad moment. Happy I won’t have to deal with a messy room and bathroom…sad that our best friend is leaving.
5. I am shooting a wedding tomorrow night. It is at the Bedford Village Inn and the second marriage of a friend who used to live on my street. I am very excited for her.
I will have to dust off my cameras just to shoot it! Hopefully we will have power!
The venue will not look like this…trust me…we will be in a complete blizzard which is going to dramatically change the landscape. This should be one of my biggest challenges inside because it is dark, and outside because it is snowing.