1. Hillary has been sick as a dog the last 4 days. I am starting to get a little bit worried as usually people resurrect at some point and get going.
She is just lethargic, dead in bed and showing minimal signs of progress. We have quarantined her to that area and treating her like a “2319 from Monsters Inc.”
I am hoping to see her make some progress today!
Hillary leaves in 4 weeks to China….yikes…we started the CLEAN OUT of her room, but influenza has left it where she started.
2. Chase is smack dad in the middle of studying for mid-terms that basically determine his whole last 4 months at Trinity High School. Geesh…..pressure! He is kicking in and I am hoping he is studying hard.
Yesterday, he went out with the full time LDS missionaries to a lesson that had with a spanish woman.
He had a freshman basketball game at Trinity both Thursday and Saturday and we had a varsity game Saturday night that we went as spectators. Trinity rocks the house inside the gym, I felt like I was at a smaller version of a Duke basketball game with all of the rowdy school spirit.
Not bad for a school of 400 kids.
His freshman team, well let’s just be honest has only won, one game…..and not even the parents are cheering It has been painful.
He also attend a wide receiver camp last Saturday….wondering when he is going to study!
He started driving 15 1/2 now and is doing ok….but had a rough start….more on that to come.
3. Our fundraising for Nicaragua was my worst epic fail to date….so please get donating people!
I think it is a combination of so many things.
Christmas credit cards due for people
Post Hurricane Sandy and Sandy Hook disasters
People are donated out
It’s January- worst month ever for fundraising
People can’t connect with the project- Nicaragua’s where?
But we will carry on despite the obstacles. Things always come together in the end in these types of things.
4. Brian is full speed working and he isn’t about to stop with his outrageous quota for this upcoming year. We will just join him when we can and squeeze the most out of him when he is home!
5. Noah went to Utah with Brian for work last week, and skied a day with my Dad at Snowbasin which he loves and hung out with his other grandparents another night. Always a treat when he gets to make the one on one trips with dad! Thank you Utah family for hosting him!
Brian & my Dad were sweet enough to pack up several of my favorite pizza’s from Tony’s …my growing up pizza spot- (They sell their pizza’s frozen as well as eat in) and send them to NH. They survived cargo and we munched on them all week. It is the green olive that makes it to die for…..tradition reigns!
He has been on this mission to find a pool table since our trip to the Mediterranean in the fall where he fell in love with Pool on the cruise ship- geesh!
I had absolutely no interest in purchasing one, due to the fact that they are expensive and maybe carpet or basic living allowances should be considered first.
He did a little Craig’s list sleuthing on his own and found a nearly new pool table for …..wait for it….$100.00 ! Yep, Brian couldn’t refuse and they picked it up last night. It is sitting in my garage as we are trying to figure out, how we are going to get it down to the basement with the snow!
I have to admit I was pretty excited with his money saving skills. That is one thing about Noah, if he wants something bad enough, he will work until he gets it.
6. I am going to still roll out resolutions….just haven’t got to them yet- as I have been focused on this Nicaragua thing this week!