1. Yesterday was a nightmare of a day for Brian as he got caught up in flying back from Baltimore in the major rain storm that crippled the Eastern seaboard yesterday.
He took this shot of a chaotic airport. He was stranded all day and finally without luggage, since it was a day trip, decided to fly directly to SLC where he was headed today. He decided to just buy his business wear once he got there.
He missed his flight in Denver and stayed the night there.
The only problem was… Lizzy was supposed to go with him to stay at my parents. Her trip was cancelled since they couldn’t fly together and she will officially miss… probably her soul chance of doing the wild, wild west right.
Tonight, is the Days of ’47 Pioneer Rodeo and this week is Pioneer week- Officially July 24 every year, when the pioneers rolled into the valley. It really is bigger than the 4th of July. Instead, she will have to stick it out here.
2. I guess the JOKE is on me from NIKON….they delivered the camera yesterday inside with a note that read BEYOND REPAIR after they gave me a quote and I paid to have it fixed (yes, they refunded!)
Rethinking what to do- Anyone know where I can get the Nikon d800?
It has been backordered for ever…just found out I don’t have to pay a deductible on insurance…and I may have to use it!
Hence, I can’t see downgrading because of the lens situation, but I can’t get the d800 for who knows how long??? Hence, no apparatus!!
1. Should I buy the new d3200 for one of my kids and wait it out?
Least- I would have something while waiting it out!
2. Re purchase the d700…but why when the d800 is out?
3. Sell everything and go Canon?
4. Wait out the d800?
I know there is going to be an outcome on this…just how long? It has sort of put me in a funk! It goes to show how shallow my life is on occasion when I value camera equipment so much.
3. In my despair, I didn’t turn to God and actually watched the entire season of The Bachelorette online. And actually it was really good…that is what is so sad about it. I loved the Bachelorette and I hope she chooses Jeff.
I am just a little confused about how someone can actually make a decision on something so sacred as marriage on 5 dates?
Actually, I have a little faith in Jeff since he grew up with a similar background as mine, although he is not practicing now.
His family seems great and his ranch is to die for in St. George Utah. If he doesn’t marry Emily, I am lining him up with my sister in law!
See how sick this is that I am even blogging about it?
Boy, I have lots more to talk about my budget, my diet and my 400.00 garden that has produced one tomato and one pepper.
I will save you the agony today!